It is not a career, it is a calling
Here at Kaleidoscope Interventions, we are always searching for energetic, creative and hardworking individuals, dedicated to servicing individuals in the community. We are a mission driven company and have a standard of hiring top talent in support of such mission.
Being a part of the KI Team, means, working with committed Leaders with the highest of standards. Our Leaders are relentless, always raising the bar and are dedicated to coaching and supporting our amazing team! Our employees are the best and brightest, and are always recognized for their consistent, yet, immeasurable efforts. Our work environment is safe, professional and fun; geared towards learning and challenges that are overcome with clear expectations.
Our employees volunteer on several internal committees, championing employee morale, diversity and inclusion and safety. In support of our mission, our employees voluntarily participate in several community events, giving back to the reason our company is in existence, our people.
We value our team and work to ensure that they are well-equipped with the best of tools, resources and of course, benefits. Our package includes:
- Competitive remuneration package (including performance bonuses)
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage with Options
- STD, Life Insurance, Accidental and Cancer Coverage available
- Relocation Reimbursement and sign-on bonus for qualified individuals
- Free/low-cost training, Type II CEU’s
- 401(K) Retirement Plan for ALL employees
- Employee Academic Enrichment Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- 80 hours PAID time off, three weeks PAID vacation as well as PAID holidays
- Paid mileage and cell phone allowance for qualified individuals
- Approved, Intensive Practicum Training Site for students pending certification
- Free Clinical Supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians
- Free RBT Training for Qualified Individuals.
- Corporate Perks
- 25% Discount on tuition at Keiser University (Melbourne Campus Only)
For more on joining our team, please view the following video: